Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Wyndham Students - February 13, 2013

As always, Wednesday mornings at Wyndham Resorts, I meet people from all over the country. They come to learn how to paint. Each week there are those who I know I'll never forget.

When I arrived, a lady who came two years ago to Pagosa who I met in the painting class at Wyndham Resorts, was sitting in the class. I recognized her. The minute she said, "I'm Glenna Spencer from Michigan," I knew she was one of those who came into my life for more than painting.

Just catching up with the last two years, we both had gone through a change in many things. We enjoyed sharing with each other.


Two sisters with their grandfather came from Louisanna. Scarlett and Jeannette were delightful. They are young and full of life. Probably the one thing that stood out to me is how they treated their grandfather. They treated him with such respect.

This is Scarlett:

This is Jeannette:

This is Scarlett and Jeannette's Grandfather:

I hope your family has a wonderful in Pagosa Springs, Colorado. I understand you come back to Pagosa every year. Hope to see you next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment